Photo via: electricfireplaceheater.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This chair looks so cool!!
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- In-love w/this living room: gorgeous neutral color scheme — white + gray; love the daybed; windows; bookshelf; fireplace; mantel; wainscoting; floors (love the wide-planked floors so so much); coffee table; white table lamp + wire basket
- Muskoka Living | Living Room | Fireplace
- A small sitting area between the living room and the lower dining/kitchen area is a perfect spot to unwind by the fireplace.
- Beautiful tufted ottoman table; love the living room sofa and fireplace styling.
- Hidden room would be so cool! 31 Insanely Clever Remodeling Ideas For Your New Home
- That would be so cool to have a secret entrance to a Theater room behind a huge framed movie poster.
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- I love the chandelier in this room. It looks to be a combination of mined amethyst and rose quartz. Just exquisite!
- Neutral living room; so cozy
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.