Photo via: electricfireplaceheater.org
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This chair looks so cool!!
- Water worn pebbles, over a sleek, polished granite counter, and sink surround. What could be more natural? Accessories, stay simple, and matched, to the pure white cabinets. The glass jar also looks lovely, in this setting.
- A small sitting area between the living room and the lower dining/kitchen area is a perfect spot to unwind by the fireplace.
- Beautiful tufted ottoman table; love the living room sofa and fireplace styling.
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- Neutral living room; so cozy
- I love the chandelier in this room. It looks to be a combination of mined amethyst and rose quartz. Just exquisite!
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Wood Slide… so the kids are playing in the attic play room……. lunch is ready…. this is the koolaid house. http://sadoveplasticsurgery.com/
- Want a sophisticated wallpaper that oozes style? This geometric wallpaper design showcases powder blues to striking denim hues. Varying shades help to add contrast and intrigue to your living room spaces.
- This indoor/outdoor living room certainly makes for a view I could sit in and enjoy. Gosh, right there on the sand! I wish I could see what the rest of this home looked like.
- My perfect cosy living room!!! Someone please buy me a sofa just like this :-)…. but maybe in a more grey shade- I cannot be trusted with this much white