Photo via: hgtv.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This backyard oasis from designer Nick Martin features a crystal clear pool surrounded by lush tropical vegetation. Water features within the pool create a sense of motion while stone tile pavers create a natural hardscape. A fire pit area with wicker chairs is great for cooler nights.
- A rustic round wood table surrounded by white Eames dining chairs creates an interesting mix in this transitional eat-in kitchen. A cluster of small globe pendant lights illuminates the dining area and complements the neutral walls.
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- Awesome dog kennel under the stairs design idea. If you want an indoor dog house, utilizing the space under the stairs for a cozy, attractive and practical space for dogs is a good idea! I love this design.
- Beautifully designed patio/ outdoor entertaining area with fire pit. Love the Smores set up.
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- Im diggin the stone and wood vibe… And I love love those candle holders by the fire place!!
- Offgrid micro-homes by UK company ‘Dwelle’, known as ‘dwelle-ings’, are entirely prefabricated and easy to erect in practically any landscape. Small enough for two people to assemble with no large machinery required, these homes feature compact layouts with sleeping lofts and are insulated with 100% recycled newspapers. The homes can be put on different kinds of foundations and the exterior siding is customizable to fit specific climates.
- U Shaped Couch Ideas – http://interior.tybeefloatilla.com/u-shaped-couch-ideas/ : HomeFurniture The u shaped couch is sleek, modern, and practical and there are really thousands of models. Before choosing a nice couch in the shape of “U”, it is important to calculate the amount of space you have available in your home to place a couch of this kind. The couches with this type of…