Photo via: cultivate.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kitchen not my style but like the kitchen island with breakfast nook.
- farmhouse style kitchen | open shelves | black island
- Twin chandeliers hang over one of two islands in this richly detailed kitchen. Natural hardwood floors, painted cabinet surrounds, marble countertops and patterned tile backsplash complete the look. (Note the painted island!!)
- Traditional Design Kitchen – Find kitchen design ideas for a beautiful home remodeling or renovation of your kitchen.
- Inner hallway with built in storage cabinets. That wall window with black details adds style and light.
- Light turn of the century kitchen found on Trendenser.se. Smart use of IKEA open cabinets + love that rounded upper part of the window.
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- Industrial-style Restoration Hardware pendants add contrast above the kitchen island.
- Gorgeous stone around the entry and a gabled facade create curb appeal for this home. The foyer and grand room display dramatic two-story ceilings, while the island kitchen and the breakfast nook offer spaces for more casual meals. Upstairs, the splendid master suite occupies the entire right side of the floor. Three family bedrooms on this floor and a guest suite downstairs complete the sleeping quarters.
- Nella Vetrina Italian cabinet shown in stainless steel with lacquered glass top and two central doors. This luxury modern furniture collection combines fashion with furniture. Standard glass colors available: white, blue, bordeaux, cream, moka, black or mirror. Made in Italy.
- French country style kitchen
- Industrial Style Shaker Kitchen – Tom Howley