Photo via: hdvisualsolutions.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- For year-round lounging, this enclosed sitting area boasts candle chandeliers and a fireplace. Filling the fireplace with candles instead of firewood is a great idea for adding light and charm in warm summer months. Choosing Your Porch Style
- Amazing decor modern wooden house with stunning Living Room interior lights
- Home Design and Decor , Gothic Style Decorating Ideas : Gothic Style Decorating Dining Room With Fireplace And Green Walls And Curtains With Dome Ceiling And Chandelier
- Interior design success! Admiring this stunning living room project featuring an…
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- We added this fireplace and covered its face in the neutral colored rock to add a focal point to the room. I loved the texture the rock brought to the space. It gave it a cozy cabin feel, which the Morgan family loved.
- Beautiful tufted ottoman table; love the living room sofa and fireplace styling.
- Bijou and Boheme – floors, fireplace, mouldings. beautiful room.
- This manly living room and fireplace looks so polished and cool
- Muskoka Living | Living Room | Fireplace
- A small sitting area between the living room and the lower dining/kitchen area is a perfect spot to unwind by the fireplace.
- Stunning water feature with stainless steel scuppers