Photo via: houzz.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Have you ever entered a home that seemed to emanate positivity, happy and relaxed energy? And then wondered, what do people feel when they enter my home? If you know the answer is not ‘good vibes and great energy’, and want to remedy that then read on! eBay shares eight ways to get you started filling your home with positive energy.
- I am excited to show you our newly updated laundry room! I am especially excited about the new tile floor from our sponsor, Joss and Main. I have been a huge fan of this tile for a while now but was a
- My perfect cosy living room!!! Someone please buy me a sofa just like this :-)…. but maybe in a more grey shade- I cannot be trusted with this much white
- Recreating the charm of a flickering fire with tealight candles in logs..I had these at my Old house. I put pine scented tealight candles in them to smell like fire wood at Christmas time.. Loved it!!
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- Good morning, friends! Sharing this little shelf in my kitchen for the lovely ladies hosting ShowYourShelfieSaturday. Hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing day! @robyns_frenchnest @living_and_loving_cottagestyle @housewife_101_ would you ladies like to play along if you have a chance?
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Tubular skylights– really like the idea of adding these to rooms where a normal skylight couldnt go. This is a must in the bathroom shower!!
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!