Photo via: muralswallpaper.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Prominent Australian personality and fashion/lifestyle blogger, Rebecca Judd, brings her sophisticated contemporary style into the home with her second exclusive collection for Home Republic. With a beautiful dusty pink base and metallic gold foiling, the Aurora quilt cover set offers an elegant, sophisticated style to any bedroom. Coordinating European pillowcases add another dimension to the look with a modern, geometric design at the centre.
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- When youre decorating your bedroom, it just comes naturally to add a headboard to your wish list, right? Why not explore what your room could look like without a headboard? Whether youre renting, on a budget, or just want something a little less conventional, you can pass on the headboard purchase and try one of these ten stylish ideas instead.
- Take a closer look to this room before starting your next living room interior design project discover, with Essential Home, the best midcentury and modern furniture and lighting for your home decor project! Find your sofa inspiration at http://essentialhome.eu/
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- shabby chic…love this but in different color shades. Want to put over a bathtub in a future home.
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- love this idea: Add a corner rod for planning outfits or what to wear the next day. Clever for those wasted corner spaces.
- We upgraded this 1980s style bathroom to a modern design. Wed love to get your feedback on it. For more photos and info, visit: 123remodeling.com… Features: Heated Flooring LED Lighting Fireplace Stand-Alone Tub Walk-In Shower Waterfall Shower Head
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Contrasts. That ceiling lamp adds contrast both by material, color and design to the rest of the space. Interior design by Christophe Delcourt. Found on Seventeen doors.