Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- That would be so cool to have a secret entrance to a Theater room behind a huge framed movie poster.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- 25 Secret Discoveries We Found on Amazon: The next great design site has been right under your nose the whole time. Youve come to love Amazon.com as your go-to for cheap books and bulk toilet paper, but did you know the site is also home to millions of top-notch decor pieces at affordable prices?
- I love massive windows like these. So much that I might just get one mounted to a harness that I wear so that it will always be with me.
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- restored barn | think this will be what we end up doing…barn conversion!
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library.
- Secret room behind the closet-this would be a good place for a safe room or a library. Dear future husband.. When you build my Barbie dream house, be sure to add this to my immaculate closet – voguehome.org
- I’ve got some more great Pinners for you to follow so your feed will be pristinely groomed for some major interior design eye candy. And if it makes you feel more confident in my selections, know that I regularly repin from each of them. Needless to say, my Pinterest feed is amazing!