Photo via: nytimes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How Much Will That Home Improvement Cost? [Infographic] – If you are wondering where to start your home renovation project, the budget is one of your first considerations. This infographic, compliments of Choice Home Warranty, starts you out with basic pricing guidelines for what various projects should cost.
- DIY hanging bedroom beds – I have wanted a hanging bed since I was 14 years old and we were designing a house my Dad was going to build.
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- The bathrooms were recently renovated, as well.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- 12 Bathrooms Where Tile is the Star of the Show
- Tubular skylights– really like the idea of adding these to rooms where a normal skylight couldnt go. This is a must in the bathroom shower!!
- The East Room where most of the entertainment was held after dinner was finished.
- Well, this little bathroom of ours is the smallest “new” space that we created, and the most time consuming. How ironic. It’s probably the most costly as well:) Why is that?!? We decided that anytime you do anything “custom”…the clock ticks slower and the wallet drains faster, even when you do it all yourself! But this time around we knew a few things we wanted to spend the time on….and money…such as the shower. So here’s a before shot of where the bathroom … Continue Reading »
- Were dreaming of white sands, pool and a luxurious hotel…Ibiza anyone? needaholiday
- This is where I would like to have my coffee every morning! Sigh!