Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- You can never have too much of a good thing with this collection of classic neutral paint colors from BEHR. Embrace “Greige,” a mixture of gray and beige, in your home and see what a fresh coat of paint can do for you. The experts at BEHR can help you choose from thousands of high-quality paint colors to create a palette that perfectly reflects your unique sense of style.
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- Industrial-style Restoration Hardware pendants add contrast above the kitchen island.
- This is the darling guest bedroom I get treated to stay in during my long visit in Pleasant Hill, CA with my sis Jodie @jodiesdesignlife …We did a little restyling together which is always double the fun! Today we pack up to go skiing so its on to the next adventure ⛷ So many people asked us about the Pom Pom duvet. It was purchased at TJMaxx last season. Like to know it for some exact and some similar products ❤ Have the most wonderful day, lovely friends! thedesigntwins http://liketk.i…
- Time for a living room revamp? Take on the Art Deco trend with this sleek wallpaper design. Stylish slate tones mix with classic Art Deco forms and motifs, giving your home a contemporary design that stays true to the movement.
- This grand residence is situated on the picturesque Lakeshore Road of Burlington, Ontario Canada. Representing a from-the-ground-up project, the 10,000 square foot home boasts classic architecture with a fresh contemporary overlay.
- Small Deck Makeover Two-In-One Outdoor Room Blend the rest of your backyard to stage a perfect space for outdoor living. A walk-out patio below the deck offers additional seating in the shade with a dining set and hammock swing. Fabric curtains give the option of creating more privacy or blocking sunlight. I have been looking for an idea for under our deck!! This would be perfect!!
- Gray tiles cover the floors of this beautiful black and white kitchen fitted with white shaker cabinets donning oil rubbed bronze hardware and a white quartz countertop holding a sink with an oil rubbed bronze gooseneck faucet beneath a black framed window dressed in a white roman shade lit by a black vintage barn flush mount light.
- Gorgeous! I have always wanted a different kind of doorways throughout my house! This is beautiful! Unique
- Nice!! if only we could live in a place like this. I would call it heaven! lol too bad were poor, oh well the dream is always nice to have
- All this needs is a porch, a rocking chair, a handle of whiskey, and me in the rocking chair with my shotgun…
- Kitchen inspiration: dining area with Charles Eames inspired dining chairs, a Bauhaus classic.