Photo via: worldmarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Incredible Infinity Pools Around the World (PHOTOS) | The Weather Channel
- FANCY! Design Blog | NZ Design Blog | Awesome Design, from NZ + The World: Homestyle Mag – new issue preview ~
- The Cousin Cabana: a 480 sq ft cabin near Austin, Texas, designed for visiting friends and family
- This Pin was discovered by House of Hipsters – Eclectic Home Decor, Interior Design, Styling Expert, Flea Market Finds, Mid-Century Modern. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest.
- I want to talk to you today about bar cart styling but first a bit of psychology. You know those silly online tests you can take to determine whether you are more right-brained or left-brained? I always come out nearly equal – 50% left brain, 50% right brain. Not that I give those kinds of tests…
- You must pin this! Such a GREAT post of dos and donts for styling your bar cart! Makes it all super easy!
- Metal Wall Planter Planter Shabby Cottage Chic Wall Planter
- Metal wood and stone contemporary w dark trim.
- Rustic Metal Candlestick holder, pull out match drawer, handled candle box, brick red chippy paint fireplace decor by designfrills on Etsy
- Wall System with structure, back panels and equipped inserts in spessart oak, Slim flap doors visone mat lacquered. Paris-Seoul sofa with pouf end unit, removable covering in 99 ecrù Merida fabric, cushions in 2006 prugna Persia velvet. Tribeca coffee tables in piombo painted metal and glossy Emperador dark marble tops. Soori Highline armchair with structure in spessart oak, covering in 2006 prugna Persia removable velvet.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- slate gray walls | white trim