Photo via: builtbykids.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Rustic Wood and Rope Ladder Shelf [ D E S C R I P T I O N ] Our Hanging Rope Shelf will make a statement in any home and can be utilized anywhere in your house without worry, including your bathroom! _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ [ F A Q ] Q: What are the dimensions of the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: 25 High 18 Wide (Shelves – 15) 5.5 Deep Q: What type of style is the Hanging Rope Shelf? A: Rustic Farmhouse Decor Q: …
- This is an awesome house for me. I use to love playing house and pretending my house was inside the trees. LOL This is a fantastic house!!
- These 10 home tip and hack lists are THE BEST ! Ive found so many GREAT tips for organization, cleaning, AND designing! My house is already looking AMAZING! This is such a great post! Im definitely pinning for later!
- As you know, this month I have been accessorizing lots of surfaces in my home as part of my Interior Styling series. Well, what is a girl to do when she doesnt have a piece of furniture to accessorize? Make one, of course. Our awesome yellow chairs in the basement family room, were missing an accent table in-between. So, I whipped up this easy tripod accent table with my sons help. Then, I styled it up with a mirrored tray, my vinyl decorated globe, a small vase, and an…
- Basement hidden room. In MN. I would totally use this is a survival/panic room. Maybe have several hidden entrances to it around the house. Stock it with survival supplies like bottled water, shot guns, non-perishable food, first aid kit.
- Maybe someday convert our attic to a game/teen hangout. Weve done bigger projects before. How sweet would this be at 15? Kids Design, Pictures, Remodel, Decor and Ideas – page 23
- Good morning, friends! Sharing this little shelf in my kitchen for the lovely ladies hosting ShowYourShelfieSaturday. Hope everyone has a lovely and relaxing day! @robyns_frenchnest @living_and_loving_cottagestyle @housewife_101_ would you ladies like to play along if you have a chance?
- Attic theater. Awesome! Ok, so not everyone can DIY this one, but some of you out there have the skills, Im sure. Oh, BTW, can I come over and watch movies after the build?
- 1,325 Likes, 31 Comments – Melissa Penfold (@melissa_penfold) on Instagram: “The two most important things you need in a house are space and light. We adore this London kitchen…”
- Gray and Yellow Warm gray and citrus yellow are a fashion-inspired color combo that can be an unexpected but fabulous addition to a living room. Brighten a cool charcoal gray space by bringing in bright yellow accents. A gray-and-yellow printed throw pillow is a great starting point for building a decorating scheme. Limit the amount of sunny yellow you add to keep the scheme fresh and bold.
- The neutral colors of this living room are perfectly echoed in the wall artwork
- U Shaped Couch Ideas – http://interior.tybeefloatilla.com/u-shaped-couch-ideas/ : HomeFurniture The u shaped couch is sleek, modern, and practical and there are really thousands of models. Before choosing a nice couch in the shape of “U”, it is important to calculate the amount of space you have available in your home to place a couch of this kind. The couches with this type of…